[tcb] Re: Houston Cruze to Nac.

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:32:55 -0500

Just come by here when you pick her up.
We can roll to meet Ronnie together.
I think Jack and Tina are coming up Saturday as well.
Do you know if HVWC, NHVWC,HAC or BAVWC are planning to cruise?

On Mar 20, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Emily doesn't get off work until noon. We might be able to make it to the Woodlands by 1:00. I don't know about Trey and Joe yet. Trey said something about not being able to come up until Saturday.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: We are planning to get off around noon and head up then.
I think Ronnie is going to meet us at the Home Depot in the Woodlands.
You can meet us here (at work) or up in the Woodlands.
Are Trey and Joe going with us?
If the are we could all meet at Northwest Mall again.

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> Where are we meeting and what time are we leaving?????????????? or
> is it just a free for all and see you there??

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.