[tcb] Re: Houston Cruise to Red, White and Psycoblooie

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:42:28 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

It's only 500 miles but I'd like to make a slow trip of it. I'm thinking of
leaving Tuesday or Wednesday, using the GPS to stay off the freeways like I
did going to Havasu in January, and stopping whenever/wherever I get the
urge. I'll roll in at Denis' some time Thursday -- or Friday.

I may have to double my distance and drive sideways to Killeen before
heading back northeast to AR. I'm trying to talk my niece into taking a
break from life before her husband comes back from Iraq. A little no kids,
no worries time.

G2