[tcb] Re: Houston?

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:18:32 -0400

 Paul:

Everything OK so far but, we still have two (2) more days worth. There was
quite a bit of localized flooding but, by evening most of it had run off.

By the way, Good news!!? I have managed to get the North Houston VW Club to
change the date of their "Volks In The Village" show from the original date
(that conflicted with your show) to Sunday September 30th, 2007. This is the
day after Houston VW Club's "Texas Nights" evening show. If any of you out of
towner's are coming into Houston for either show, you can make a weekend of it,
with two (2) really good shows.

The gates at Traders Village will open for registration at 8:30 AM and
registration will end at 12:30 PM. Registration is $10.00 per car and vendors
can also have spaces for $10.00 per space. A good complement of trophies will
be awarded and commemorative Tee shirts will be sold. For additional
information contact the North Houston VW Club's website.

Traders Village, where the show takes place does not allow dogs (Sorry Dan and
Katrina, Thor has to stay home). Otherwise "Volks In The Village" is always a
good show with a good turn-out.

Jack Kirsch

Is everyone in Houston ok?

    Paul Smith