[tcb] Re: Hotter Than Hell Campout

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:13:24 -0600

There are a couple of Spring camp outs....March at Mission Teas for the Nac
show and April at the Texas Classic. I think it was Will Rogers that said
"Build it and they will come". Set a date and make the plan then let
everyone know. I think we should do a summer camp out in Galveston. As
discussed last weekend the definition of insanity is doing the same thing
over and over but expecting different results. What makes us think that we
will have good weather in February?