[tcb] Re: Hotter Than Hell Campout

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:44:04 -0600

Well as of 3 weeks ago I am unemployed so at this very moment I am free for the week but, I will have to get a job before then so who knows.

Neither of you guys are any help.

*From: *"Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>>

*Sender: *tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*Date: *Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:21:28 -0600

*To: *<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

*ReplyTo: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Trying to figure if people are going to get the weekend off before or after the 4^th . Which is on Wednesday. Tell me.