[tcb] Hot redheads!

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:30:59 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Mayberry was in North Carolina -- but, speaking of Mayberry

Anybody see Opie's kid Bryce on letterman the other night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJWWCYlxwu0

Hot redhead! M. Night Shyamalan has snagged her for another of his movies
(she was the blind girl in "The Village").

Oh, and a quote from Bryce about her parents (Note the last part):

"My parents are both redheads, so they knew I was going to be a redhead.
They just thought Bryce Canyon was very strong and it was red. And they
thought it was beautiful. So they named me Bryce. And Dallas is where I was
conceived. My parents are hippies."

Bryce was concieved in Dallas. Her younger sisters were concieved in
Carlyle (California??). Her brother was concieved on "Cross Rd." and could
have ended up with the middle name "Volvo" (but got "Cross" instead).

G2