[tcb] Re: Hot Water

  • From: Tracy Rosebrock <pepsifreek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:45:10 -0400

The mother of invention prompted me to make my 1st water heater during Desert
Storm, since then I've made four different versions on the origional design. I
can see now by this thread that I need to dust off my brain and make a VW
version in time for the T@xxxx

Subject: [tcb] Re: Hot Water
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:29:27 +0000

Got that, too.

It's one those "I can so I am" things. I snagged an electric water heater out
of an old rug steamer. ;) just gotta hook it up to the pump. Whoops. Now my
secret is loose!

From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:11:20 -0400
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then a solar shower you use when you need to wash off the ooze.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, Will. Missed that one. But still appreciate a warm bathe when camping.
We'll rent it out at T@P with proceeds going to the community. . .if it's
installed by then. ;)

From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:54:16 -0400
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huh?  Have you been watching "dude, where's my car?"

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx