[tcb] Hot Dog Fred bus - Overhaulin'

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

Foose does some good stuff, but I thought the bus would be a little  radical.
It sure has been a closely guarded secret.

  Since the links aren't working, I was curious what he started with.  Is it a
deluxe, kombi.....?

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Bill had to remove
the links until the show airs 5/8/2008. The Samba has
a "site undergoing upgrade" banner flying so they may be cleaning up all
the image links there as well.

You'll have to drive to California to see it before then.

Gerald