[tcb] Hope everyone had as good a weekend as I did

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Early in the month I had planned on going to the air
coolers show in S.A. , Then I thought about going to
longveiw, Then Tulsa kept creeping back into the
equation. Well I kept hearing about the camp out and
sounded pretty fun so I decided to go up about 9 or
10 Sat morning spend the daty and night then go to
work at 2 on Sunday.Then The Big Boss Man says you
really need to make an appearance at the Store pic nic
, So I decided to go to the store picnic then leave
after eatting .,which I did. I got to Eddy about 3.I
went this way because the section of 317 between
Morgan's Piont and Moody is "The Devel's Road"I
stopped in Eddy for a Dr.Pepper . If any of you saw
the pics from Hugo OK ,ON Dan and Katrins site you
know the clouds were ominous , well to the north west
made Hugo Ok. look like a church pic nic, The lady
said MC Gregor was gettin Hail and heavy wind , I
called Dan who was with everyoine at the camp , He
said the sun was shining there. I headed towards Moody
,then closer I got to MCGregor I got the darker it
got, Then it startted to ran like a big dog then it
just quit, ,ran for about 40 miles in sprinkles but
not bad . I got to Glen Rose and drove right in to the
park . and found everybody chillin and grillin , The
fajitas were great ,the chili was hot and the
Dr.Peppers and Coronas were cold. I left about 9pm and
everything went fine I stopped in Meridian and filled
up , The kids there went nuts over the truck , they
always do ,there, that's why I stop there. Then headed
out home .Stopped in Crawford to give George W some
advice but he was too busy SNL and would'nt answere
the dood . made it home about 11 after having a really
good time at both getogethers , Thanks to everyone for
the great time .oh ,and Denis called and told us how
Tulsa went and Joe called and told us how Longveiw
went , Have a good week.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Why do I have to push "1" for English