[tcb] Re: Hooters show

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

We went to the show. most unorganized show I have ever been to. did not even
have a area roped off for us to be in. we had to wait for customers to leave
before we could even bring our cars up to the front of Hooter's. What a waste
of time, but it was good to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Steve
Chamberlin was in town so we got to visit with him. In fact we went to 59 diner
for supper.---mark

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I'm in Austin. Hung around
at my uncle's too late to head back tto
make the show. I'll be staying until tomorrow to try to get a
windshield for the 66 at Austin V-dub since I'm here. If I go home
I'll have to order one and until Tuesday or Wednesday to get it.
Hope the show was good and packed.

G2