[tcb] Re: Hoochiemama Love!

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:30:49 -0600

What me catastrophic, never...Just always confused.  Mark and all of ya'll
have been great during the whole process.  I no most of ya'll didn't hear
about this, but Captain Otto is back at the dealership.  I came very close
to losing my life last Friday on the way to Mark's house to work, (O.k.
watch and try to learn) on the Hoochiemama, I had to punch the gas to hard
to get out of the way of an on coming 18-wheeler who was coming right at me
on highway 290.  In the process, I blew up the
Fuel injection pump.  After waiting 3 hour for a tow truck, I finally end up
at Marks house, In which Mark offered the use of his truck to go home, but,
his neighbors were having a Friday free for all, (nice folks!)  After a
couple, all right 5, glasses of  Seagram's and Coke, There was no driving
home, I passed out in Marks guest bedroom.  (Thanks Mark!)  I finally wake
up Saturday, with the only way to get around for a couple days was The
Hoochiemama.  That's why I needed to get her to where she would run o.k.
Sorry for sounding so....catastrophic!
And now you know...the rest of the story!