[tcb] Re: Hooch

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:14:47 -0800 (PST)

The Transmission is back in. the shifter has been repaired to the best of my
abilities. The oil leak is fixed ( I have run it about three different times
now and still no leaks) jut have to reinstall the engine. it is complete and
ready to go in. Only one bottle of Crown. what are you going to drink? and you
have missed camping trips because of work, you do have more than one camper!
jumpinjoe <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A) you promised
B) I have faith in you :)
c) I've missed every camping trip this year, AND I KNOW YOU DON'T
WANT ME TO MISS ANOTHER ONE, RIGHT... (Besides, I'm bringing a
bottle of crown)....

From: Mark Sawyer
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:59:18 -0800 (PST)

>What makes you think the Hooch will be running?
>
>jumpinjoe wrote:
>I was hoping to Mooch w/the Hooch on Saturday night. Please let
>me know if this is o.k. I may need Friday as well if I can get
>the day off...
>

>Jumpin' Joe

>From: Mark Sawyer
>Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:35:54 -0800 (PST)
>
>>Dan, Katrina and myself will be there as well, but I think
>Katrina already has a site reserved for us.---mark
>>coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:I do I do!
>>
>>I haven't reserved anything, being the mooch that I am.
>>

>>> From: "Shirley Hall"
>>> Date: 2005/03/15 Tue AM 11:59:13 CST
>>> Subject: [tcb] Re: Indignant response
>>>

>>> Hey Sharon,
>>>
>>> sorry didn't notice that it was steve using your identity. one
>would
>>> think he'd be secure with his own by now!
>>>
>>> I'll looking forward to the campout as well. It's been since
>october
>>> that i've seen most folks and am looking forward to a fun
>campout. I
>>> have reserved two campsites at Mission Tejas SP. When I called
>there
>>> were only two water/electric left so I took them both. I think
>we can
>>> park two busses per site. I know that you and steve, dennis and
>>> claudia, terry and larry are camping. with my bus that makes
>five.
>>>
>>> If anyone needs one for Friday and/or Saturday, please let me
>know.
>>>

>>> shirley

>>> Shirley- that's Steve using my name you know, I'm not much of
>welder.
>>> I'm
>>> sure they would build you one though. Can't wait to go camping
>again at
>>> Nacogdoches. Sharon

RPM.
>Maybe