[tcb] Honorary Ducks (kinda bus related)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 11:17:59 -0500

My Oregon Ducks (5th in the BCS Nation) is playing Arizona St (4th) this
evening and the experts are saying that we (when they win it's we, if they lose
it's them) have a chance at the National Championship. That won't happen, but
what if it did! anyway, unless you are a fan of another team, I hereby make you
all Honorary Duck Fans. Think GO DUCKS alot around 5:30 today. We are 7 1/2
point favorites. It's on ESPN

Oh, that's why I have the yellow O on my back window. See, bus related.