[tcb] Re: Homer's new friend - Krusty the Single Kab

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:55:19 -0500

sounds like you have to many, i'll be glad to take one off your hands. i don't want anything rare just a nice splittie that's all

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Homer's new friend - Krusty the Single Kab
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

>you took them

Nope

>they're both pics of crusty busses

True in 4 busses pictured.

>both pics have busses in them

Obvious.

>should i go on?

You missed the most obvious. They're all mine. Actually two in there aren't anymore. You missed the fact that one is a 21 and the other is a 23 deluxe. That rusty roof is my 54 Kombi... Those pics were taken by a friend of mine who had "custodial" duties on my farm property in another state. The remaining busses are either in Texas
or in the Barn with their friends.

Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm