[tcb] Re: "Homer #2"

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:00:36 -0800 (PST)

Just saw it on craigslist. thats all I know.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have a lady in Nac who
lost her 68 hardtop Westy to a total that may be interested.  Does anyone know
anything about this bus?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Dan, are you interested?

Note: forwarded message attached.Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:06:03 UT
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: *****1971 Volkswagen bus**** - $2500 (spring texas)

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

---------------------------------

  *****1971 Volkswagen bus****Reply to: sale-266600831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-01-22, 12:01PM

3rd owner of a 1971 Volkswagen bus previous owners took really good care of it.
We have had it for about 6 months has run great, but need to sell for money.
Has a few cosmetic problems but for a 1971 car it is in good shape.
See pictures below. Please email me back if interested.     Original URL:
http://houston.craigslist.org/car/266600831.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmcjJ2cvx2ZsFmYl5mLAAAdW