[tcb] Re: Homeowners Insurance will not pay.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:53:58 -0500

I'm going to take it up to Wayout tomorrow and let them give a diagnosis. The
dash and the floorboard are buckled and there is a crease in the nose, but no
broken glass except for the mirror. And the steering works. I don't think there
is any damage underneath at all.

When I crawled out the passenger side I was sure that it was totalled. Now I
just think it'll be expensive