[tcb] Re: Homeowners Insurance will not pay.

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:08:31 -0500

You worded it wrong. The tree has to damage the bus, not the other way around.

"So, if a tree ran across my yard and smashed into ..."

Denis Dodson wrote:
I called my USAA insurance people about if your car rolled across you own yard and hit a tree, was it covered bt Homeowner's? "No". No long talk, no I hope you are OK, no I'm sorry, just "No". I thought I might hang up and call back and say, if a squirrel chewed through the brake line and it rolled into a tree? Ok, what if a bear got in it and rode it across the yard? It sound like an old Don Adams (get Smart) joke. "Would you believe that a squirrel? No, eh? Would you believe a bear?...Would you believe a rabid poodle..."