[tcb] Home safe, tired and happy

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:20:20 -0500

We bailed out Sunday morn after helping push several out of the mud. We took
in the shorts at out camp area, even with the EZ Ups. We were soaked. We
were like refugees heading out and ended up just heading home.

I would liked to have seen the trophies.

A couple of the kids I had seen during the night before came up as we were
leaving to tell me how they had gotten all wet and cold during the night and
that people gave them blankets and plastic and cared for them and I told
them a few stories about other times that these people had all helped me and
others. A great bunch, a rare bunch. You should all be proud of who you are.

How the hell did she find the ring? Was it in her pocket or something?

Paul came to our camp site Saturday night and said that we had already
raised $7100, so even if Sunday morning was a problem we still topped
ourselves. I wonder if Paul is as proud of himself as we all are of him.

More later. Tired now. Nighty night