[tcb] Re: Home and chigger bite free

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:08:30 -0500

Good job Mike.For all of you absent Tcber's you missed a good time.Denis sez that next year the fire works will be set to music with a live band and he will be featured on the drums.We'll see.

Chiggers love Blue blood.Bites are us.
We had a great time with only a small delay.The fan belt decided to dissenagrate in Paris.My lovely wife called the green light to my attention.Fortunately for some reason I threw in a extra belt before we left home.So there was a short delay while the belt was changed and Maggie make a deposit.Blue bus ran good with no other issues.
 We did have a little rain to dampen things down before the fireworks.
Brad makes really loud things that go BOOM and shake the ground and everything around.thanks to Mike and June for providing Fri.night dinner. Michael stepped up and became an official Master blaster.I think fun was had by all.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>