[tcb] Re: Home again home again

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:31:12 -0700 (PDT)

At least 2000.00 more than any year.

Paul Smith

Transporters@The Point 9

October  ,2012

Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Sun, 10/14/12, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Home again home again
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 10:17 PM

Wow! How does that rate with the past years?

Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 9:02
        PM

        With no tires blowing up we made it home at just 8 hours. I am
        soooooo glad I came to the Last Dance.
        And I brought Dave and he had a blast! He is always working at the
        Eureka and never has time to talk to all the people he meets, but this
        time he got to spend lots of time just hanging out. He really had fun
        and all you people made me proud. What a great bunch of people you
        are.
        I met a whole lot of John Barrys itâs amazing how many John Barrys
        there are. So now I am John Barry, too.
        Did I win any awards? And what was the Big Check
        number?