[tcb] Re: Home again home again

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:17:23 -0500

Wow! How does that rate with the past years?

        From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
        Subject: [tcb] Home again home again
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 9:02 PM

        With no tires blowing up we made it home at just 8 hours. I am soooooo
glad I came to the Last Dance.

        And I brought Dave and he had a blast! He is always working at the
Eureka and never has time to talk to all the people he meets, but this time he
got to spend lots of time just hanging out. He really had fun and all you
people made me proud. What a great bunch of people you are.

        I met a whole lot of John Barrys itâs amazing how many John Barrys
there are. So now I am John Barry, too.

        Did I win any awards? And what was the Big Check number?