[tcb] Re: Home again Home again

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:34:55 -0500

welcome to the list hope you guys had as great of a time as i did

From: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Home
again Home againDate: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:31:51 -0500

Really good job Christian it was real nice to meet you guys! I dug the bus and
canoe, hope the week long camping trip was how you pictured it.  Peace
Eskimo

From: cwnation@xxxxxxxxxxx: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Home again Home
againDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:58:44 -0500CC: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We had a great time and are looking forward to next yeah. It was great meeting
you guys and I am glad you enjoyed the video so much.

Christian Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 14, 2008, at 7:24 PM, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Welcome Christian and family.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Dan Martin
<danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> Christian Wohlfahrt made it.
He is now on the list!
Welcome!
Here is the link to his AWSOME video incase you missed it:
http://www.vimeo.com/1959411

On Oct 14, 2008, at 3:52 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Who did that video?

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life. See Now