[tcb] Home - Thanks Denis - Hurricane

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:32:28 -0500

Got home about 9 pm..... Went in and watch the news about the Hurricane. Most
of my family lives in and around Baton Rouge.

As of 15 minutes ago, so far so good. Power is out but the worst is coming in
the next 2 hours.

Denis,

Thank you for your camping facilities. It was great, I wish Dee waa there, the
hurricane has me prety occupied right now but I've been tellling Dee all the
stories...The fireworks were awesome, Thanks Chuck....... and "There's the
Beef". Yum

It was a great time. Lookign forward to the next one.

Mark, Thanks for all the hard work getting the shirts done, Dee thought they
were a hoot. Thanks for pointoing out my Berg sender issue...

I was so tired the last hour driving home I was seeing both the skinny and the
fat "Elvis" next to me in the passenger seat....

Trey