[tcb] Re: Home Home Home!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:32:02 -0500

I don't know about valuable, meaning liquid cash value, but they seem to be
getting rare exponentionally, like every month they get 15% more rare, the next
month 30%... I just never see one on the road where I don't know the guy behind
the wheel.

Bulli Brigade coming up, Sammie.

My spell check can't find exponentially. Apparently there is no such word.

          From: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Re: Home Home HomeDate: Wednesday, October 14, 2009,
6:50 PM

          Ha!