[tcb] Holidays

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:20:50 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

No clue what everyone is doing but the holidays fall OK for me in Dec/Jan

Starting mid Dec.

OFF -- 19,20,21,22

WORK -- 23

OFF -- 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

WORK -- 29, 30

OFF -- 31, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

WORK -- 6, 7, 8

OFF -- 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  <---- planned time swap
for BBB days off (11 off, 10 on)

WORK -- 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29

I'm off 15 of the 18 days from Dec 19 to Jan 5.

If anyone wants to do a cool weather campout the bugs at Chigger City are
probably dormant. Or the beach the week before/on/after Christmas if there
are others who don't do a big "Christmas with the Family" thing. I'm
basically off the 19th to the 28th. I'd have to come back here late the
night of the 22nd and return to the campout after I got off at midnight the
night of the 23rd.

Or "New Years Buses in the Woods" at Chigger City for those who don't do
"Amateur Night" and who get a long weekend (though I don't know if any get
Mon the 2nd off). I'm pretty sure no fireworks out in the dense woods
though.

G2