[tcb] Re: Hitch for bus

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:36:39 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

For '73 to '91 (yes, '91) Jamie Rivers in Canada makes a light duty hitch.

http://www.globalserve.net/~jrivers/hitch.htm

It just uses the bumper mounting bolts so no serious tounge weight allowed.

Might make a good pattern for someone (Drew) wanting to design one that
goes on back to the frame rails for more support.

Gerald