[tcb] Re: Hirschmann Red Tip Antenna

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:12:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Sammie, I had spoken to him prior to buying my Bus. He knows his stuff.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 9:29 AM

This one only has 1 bend in it. The other safari friendly antennas have 2. I
suppose this one mounts further to the side so that it runs up the the center
of the "A" pillar?
Does anyone know of any pics, I searched the Samba already

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Hirschmann Red Tip Antenna
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 8:09 AM

Are these rare and desirable? The one I found is rather expensive but I have
safaris and a Sapphire 1 so i need an antenna. I could rent a one bedroom apt
for a month for what this one costs...

James