[tcb] Re: Hippies

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:01:20 -0600

"You know, i thought about toad licking once but i was afraid of the side
effects. . .warts"
Ya, but they disappeared after 2 - 4 hours.

"Toad licking, never done it. But, where can I get some toads to lick without
going too far?"
"Too far" is different for each individual and depends on how many licks you
give it. I recommend titrating up starting with 2 licks.

"I was actually in a commune, but it was in the early 70s and none of us ever
called them that."
50's = Flop house = Beatnik
60's = Commune = Hippie
70's = Crashpad = Freak
80's = Meth or Crack house = Biker or Punk
90's = Mortgagor = Mid-level manager
00's = Retirement home = Sexagenarian (60's = 60's)

http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008