[tcb] Re: Hippies

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:39:54 -0800 (PST)

I'm with ya...it would be difficult to factor out all
the influences in our history...good or bad, its a
part of us...my step father said many times that all
the hippies should be lined up and shot...he was not
kidding.  He tore up my favorite paisley print shirt
when I was 15, threatenin' to beat me (more than
usual) if I replaced it.  In response, I ran away from
home...to San Fran.  Met some great folks, saw many
wonderful things in the Panhandle, then got picked up
as a runaway and returned to Tull, Arkansas to 'get
the hippie beat outta me'...must not have worked.
But, we all have likes and dislikes and thats the way
it should be!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs