[tcb] Hey. look at me! (New pics)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:56:10 -0500

I am all awake and making breakfast at 6:00! AM!

I fell off a makeshift stair and back onto my elbow, so I'm all stove up, as my
Dad would say. Kinda like Trey and his stupid bicycle that he runs in to trees.
I'm lucky that I haven't shot a nail through my head yet. But there's lots of
opportunity to do that and more.

The new bus (apparently the Blue Bus) is sitting by the garage at the top of
the hill and I have had two offers to buy it. Mostly, it's people telling me
about how when they were younger...if that Bus could talk, boy...I was a serial
killer in the 70s...

Jan says that Chuck should not just get the bus for what we paid, he should beg
and show us how badly he wants that bus. I am not sure what degree of
degradation we should put him through. And maybe it should wait until
Psycoblooie so he can do it publicly.

Here are some new pics of the construction, or more correctly right now, the
DEstruction. Oh, wait. We can't post them here, I fergot. I'll send them to Dan
and he'll put them up somewhere.