[tcb] Re: Hey, it could be the last PSYCOBLOOIE!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:33:13 -0500

What about the ones who smoke?
Hum then what are you gonna say now.

People who don't drink aren't losers. They are the people who put blankets over me when I pass out in the yard.
From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:32:57 -0500
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Eric just come, There are enough sober people around to watch him 24/ 7.............Julie

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: My point is that watching, constantly every second watching, a toddler [while camping] is not fun any way you slice it. We're going to try again in a couple of weeks at Pedernales and we'll see.
We might leave a day early like we did last weekend though.
I am bound and determined.

Denis wrote:

I'm not the one who couldn't keep his wiener in his pants.

We could tie him up.