[tcb] Re: Hey Ronnie

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:41:32 -0600

Hey Ronnie; that's probably the problem. You're getting your parts from a frog. (Kermit)

At 10:10 PM 1/19/2006, you wrote:

I was hoping we could look at it on Saturday. If it's the oil cooler, I might be able to get one from Kermit. If Sunday is better, it will need to be later in the afternoon. I should have it out either tomorrow night or early Saturday AM.

Let me know which works better for you.

Ronnie