[tcb] Re: Hey Neil...

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Sure thing, Robb!
With over 90 stores now, one of 'em is bound to have
it!  With my discound, shouldn't be over 4 or 5 bucks
(or a chicken sammich at Kellers)

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=VRG4

> Bus content:
> My bus has fuzzy dice.

> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of
> free safety and security tools, free access to
> millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
> free AOL Mail and more.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com