[tcb] Re: Hey Mark

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:43:56 -0800 (PST)

I will give Kermit a call

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    On the Piston Rings (94 mm)
Kermit "needs the size of each ring".  Do you know what he's looking for?

  I'll give him a call later today and get it on order and pick up tomorrow AM.

  Ronnie

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Yes, we can use the same cover

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark,

  I faxed over the parts list to ASK this AM.

  Can we reuse the oil pump cover so I can still run the remote filter and
cooler?

  If they have everything I will pick up tomor row and bring over to the house.

  TTFN

  Ronnie

  Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.