[tcb] Re: Hey Eric

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Well, we sat in the bus the other day, and I taught him about ignition timing...
We'll see if any of is sticks!

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Eric.
How is fatherhood? learned how to turn a wrench yet.
Eric Woodall wrote:
Very funny Dan! Ha!
Like you said, we won't be able to tell how good they are until we put them in.
For now, I think between Metwiz and Schofield, you can't go wrong...

Dan Martin wrote:
I have heard good things about Kelly too.
Eric has some front floor pans from that LOOK really nice.
I will know more when Oliver is 18 and we get to put them in.
When I asked Kelly a couple a years ago he was not making any bay parts.
But ,I was looking for front floors, I wound up using bus depot
klokkerholm parts.
I don't know if Metwiz makes corner panels, or if late split and early
bay corners are the same.

On Mar 23, 2005, at 7:41 AM, mprime6807@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey Trey,
>
> I've heard really good things about www.metwiz.com on thesamba.com.