[tcb] Re: Hey Bob

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:48:08 -0500

He is building his own!
Some kind of HAM radio hybrid I would imagine.

On Aug 5, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Sounds like he needs to find a new ISP.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh yea it is a problem with HIS ISP (internet service provider) not the fault of the freelist server for once as far as I can tell.

On Aug 5, 2005, at 10:44 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Hey Bob: Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope to see you at Psycobilly 2.
Mark Sawyer aka "The Vanagon Guy"
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
You should see how cool and metallic the oil looked when the cam started to go flat in Homer.
The oil looked very "psychedelic" for lack of a better term.
I have seen the ring break in oil look pretty cool too.
I think Ronnie has been to busy SANDING to have swapped P/C lately.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 5, 2005 10:36:20 AM CDT
To: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tcb] Re: CAUTION - Bus Content

That fellow didn't change his pistons and cylinders only recently, did he?
After doing that, it is common to see the chaffed material in the first few oil changes.

Usually a silvery powder like substance, more akin to mud texture when in solution with the oil.

Very normal !