[tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 06:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Aren't you going to the show? I remember calling home sick when i was in 7th
grade - it was long distance!

Date: Wednesday,
          January 6, 2010, 12:13 PM

          Well, good for you.  I hope the place is
          heated to let the paintwork dry properly.

          On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:02 AM, James Dwan
          <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
          wrote:

                Thanks, Get that all the time but when I'm driving
                  my 77 sometimes I look over at someone staring and think,
what
                  are you staring at? Then I remember. 10 years of no one
paying
                  any attention to an old brown & primered Bus will do
                  that.

Yesterday I was filling up and had to go in to
                  get the receipt, I was in a hurry and the guy wanted to talk
                  about his 21 window he was restoring...

The cool thing
                  about the 23 is when I'm driving him I won't ever be in a
                  hurry, Can't wait.
I go to okay the body work on Sat and
                  will take the day off Monday to watch him get
                  sprayed!

--- On Wed, 1/6/10, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                  wrote:

From:
                    w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                    [tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                    Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 5:52 AM

                    Well, good for you.  Just watch out for:

1)
                    Rock Chips
2) People who cut you off in traffic and brake
                    in front of you.  Steve Chamberlin can tell you about
                    that.
3) People who point
4) Camera Flashes going off
                    while you drive.

If you can deal with that, then
                    you'll be fine...

                    --
                    Sent from my Palm Pre

                    James Dwan wrote:

                        Just one more speed bump I don't have to
                          negotiate on the road to Bus Nirvana... ; )

---
                          On Tue, 1/5/10, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                          wrote:

From:
                            w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                            [tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                            Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 5:20 PM

                            Hey, if you don't have them don't hate..
                            8-)  If you're hunting kick panels you'll have
                            to fork over more for that than that little red
                            light.

                            On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:07
                            PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
                            wrote:

                                Semaphores, that's a dead give
                                away...like snowflake patterns for crying out
                                loud

--- On Tue, 1/5/10, Will
                                <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                                wrote:

From:
                                Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>

                                Tip"
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
                                Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 11:53 AM

                                Bullets?  It is all about semaphores
                                with blue lights

                                --
                                Sent from my Palm Pre

                                James Dwan wrote:

                                right, just like those tired old
                                bullet turn signals...so quasi
                                futuristic...

--- On Tue, 1/5/10,
                                w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                                wrote:

From:
                                w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                                [tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                                Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 8:11 AM

                                It's all about the K-Mart blue
                                lights...  Red is so 50s...

                                On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at
                                8:08 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
                                wrote:

                                I'm sold, just waiting on shipping
                                quote from merry ole England.

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, singlecabboy
                                <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                                wrote:

From:
                                singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                                [tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                                Monday, January 4, 2010, 3:07 PM

                                I belive Hella also made a red tip.They
                                also have a "red tip"blinckschalter.Which I
                                belive means turn single control arm , or
                                flasher control arm.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone
                                Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the
                                Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love
                                all,trust a few,Do wrong to
                                none"

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, James

                                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 2:40 PM

                                Whoa I
> didn't know the tip lit up! I
                                gotta have one now... time
> to start
                                clipping coupons : )Gotta go.

> --- On Mon, 1/4/10,
                                singlecabboy

                                <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>

                                Subject: [tcb] Hershman "Red Tip"
                                "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 2:11 PM

> For 18.00 you can get a red tip
> attach to your antenna .Bezalwerks
                                has them on the Samba.Key
> in red tip on
                                the ad search.Of course the tip doesn't

                                light up but I'm sure it looks kool.They also
                                have a nos
> Red Tip antenna for 500.00.

                                > Paul Smith

                                2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of