[tcb] Re: Hershman "Red Tip"

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:43:17 -0800 (PST)

Which crossroads are you speaking of.  We used to have a Crossroads in Nac.
The bar where all the college students hung out.  Unfortunately it isn't there
any more.  But glad to here you have a target date of the Nac show.

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 12:13 PM

Well, good for you.  I hope the place is heated to let the paintwork dry
properly.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:02 AM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Get that all the time but when I'm driving my 77 sometimes I look over
at someone staring and think, what are you staring at? Then I remember. 10
years of no one paying any attention to an old brown & primered Bus will do
that.

Yesterday I was filling up and had to go in to get the receipt, I was in a
hurry and the guy wanted to talk about his 21 window he was restoring...

The cool thing about the 23 is when I'm driving him I won't ever be in a hurry,
Can't wait.
I go to okay the body work on Sat and will take the day off Monday to watch him
get sprayed!

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 5:20 PM

Hey, if you don't have them don't hate.. 8-)  If you're hunting kick panels
you'll have to fork over more for that than that little red light.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:07 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Semaphores, that's a dead give away...like snowflake patterns for crying out
loud

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 8:11 AM

It's all about the K-Mart blue lights...  Red is so 50s...

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 8:08 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sold, just waiting on shipping quote from merry ole England.