[tcb] Re: Help --- wheel cylinder

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 21:05:14 -0500

Kermit is out of them. Austin VeeDub has some. I think Duncan will get
me one tomorrow and bring it up Saturday. Not sure if they are camping.
If anyone else coming from Austin tomorrow would pick one up that would
be OK too.

Part # 211611069C. I only need one. Should be about $30+tax. I'm
waiting for a customer to pick up their stuff right now. Probably going
to put a brad into the left side brake hose and just hold the steering
wheel good when I stop. Easier than remembering to top up the fluid
every few stops.

G2