[tcb] Help --- wheel cylinder

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 14:01:24 -0500

Does anybody have one of the under-$30 non-German LEFT FRONT wheel
cylinders for a '70 ('64 - '70 --- 211611069C) bus? Anybody willing to
help me change the other one out when I get up there? I had one and
changed it. Looks like the other one is leaking.

My trip up there is mostly 2-lane so I should be able to make it if I
carry a quart of DOT3 and keep an eye on it.

If someone from Houston is near KAR parts and hasn't left yet Kermit
has some in stock. I'd appreciate it if you could grab one and bring
it.

Help!