[tcb] Re: Hello, I'm new here.

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

hello John!
welcome to the tcb!  congrats on the vanagon westy.  hope to see you aat T@TP
Shirley
--- On Tue, 9/15/09, John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Hello, I'm new here.
To: "bus list" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 11:40 PM

Hello everybody.
 My name is John Barry, and I'm a VWaholic.Some of you know me from the Ft.
Worth VolksFolks and from being a pain in the rear at some of the shows I see
you at. I have been in the VW game for quite sometime with no signs of slowing
down.
I just got into the bus game by getting a clean 86 Vanagon Westy from a
relative of mine and in the process of getting her back on the road. Lonnie
Bergman told me when we were heading back from Oklahoma picking up the Westy
that I should join this group so here I am.
By the way, I tend to ramble on but do take direction very well.
Anywho's just thought I'd say "Hi," so ............"Hi!"
John