[tcb] Re: Hello

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:42:10 -0500

Happy anniversary Paul & Lois sounds like you had fun.
 I went to Canton flea market Sat. and there is a guy there that knows all
about old coleman camping stuff, he's got me hooked now, anyways I was
looking at a little 6 volt coffeepot in a plaid bag because it was so well
made with bakelite handles then the guy told me that a woman had told him
that she and her husband had one just like it, they were stationed in
Germany in 59 where they bought a new VW bus and this was the kit that came
with it, it is marked made in Germany by now I had to have it no matter what
it cost- he told me $5, made me smile all day. Leaving in the morn for Cal
Classic- anyone want anything? that we can afford. Driving the westy- we put
an oil cooler on yesterday- wish us luck. sharon