[tcb] Re: Hehr Jalousie Window Restoration Questions.

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 06:49:08 -0800 (PST)

OK, now I undeerstand.  Don't know of any source for these things other than
more windows from a swap meet or salvage yard with a Westy.  These windows are
not too tough to find in a swap meet.  Fair price is about $25 for a good
window.  Maybe Gerald or I can land some at Havasu if you are interested.
Probably could also score some on the samba but the shipping is probably more
than the window is worth.

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  sammie,
these clips, some are bent or broken:
http://www.woodallweb.com/images/jalousie_clips%20001_resized.jpg