[tcb] Re: Hehr Jalousie Window Restoration Questions.

  • From: Jeffery Brunson <brunson_dds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:45:37 -0800 (PST)

I hope this will help.

  Some of the Hehr window parts are available through this site.  Follow the
link and you might find some helpful parts.
  http://www.dyersonline.com/p-2432-wcm-5-arm-hehr-operator.aspx

  I have some windows that need some work let me know how it turns out.

  Jeff

Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yeah, it sure does Mark!
I am still gathering parts, so when I get that all done and new glass cut
I will plan something out...
It looks like after I have everything disassembled, it shouldn't be too
difficult to get at the rivets with some tools.

http://mail.yahoo.com