[tcb] Re: Heat in a late Bay... can it be done?

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:12:28 +0000 (UTC)

If you want heat in a bus, just buy a water cooled Vanagon. they have great
heat!!!!

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 1:07 PM

James, I have a Fan from some guys that advertise in Hot VW. You have to cut in
to the heating channel and put an in-line fan in there. West Marine, or any
boat supplier has them as bilge fans. You need to mount it pretty far forward
or they will melt. And yes, they are noisy, but they blow really good strong
hot air. I have a divider behind my seat and it will get too hot in my bus to
run it non stop. I have friends up here who have done it in a Bay and they were
amazed how much heat it gives off.

Do it today!

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx