[tcb] Re: Headlights

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, and (&*&^&^% things are all different in the guts also.  VW must have
had about a dozen different styles and manufacturers of those things. It seems
that no two are ever alike.

From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:32 AM

If memory serves me correctly the flat gasket goes between the glass and the
ring.Sammy would know for sure .He knows everthing.
oleblue