[tcb] Headlights

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 20:23:22 -0500

Hey experts, on a '63 bus in the headlight assembly there is a then seal/gasket
that goes between the body and the chrome ring and another flat seal/gasket. I
think I know where the flat one goes, but I'm not sure. What is the answer?

The #*^#! e-brakes are down the list of stuff to do before Murray is road
ready, but I am going to stop my progress and put him on the lift tomorrow
morning, first thing. I am doing this now, out of order, is because I am having
complete strangers stopping me at the liquor store and asking me if I have put
in the #%*+! e-brake cables.

I am also going to use the lift as a press tomorrow to straighten my front
bumper. With the bus on the lift you can really bend and press the crap out of
stuff.