[tcb] Heading toward Temple!

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:28:52 +0000 GMT

Hi TCBers,
Does anyone know the phone number of our favorite deluxe single cab's owner?
I'm out here on the last 500 miles (almost back in Texas) of this whirlwind
2300 mile weekend Bus retrieval trip, and can't seem to find his number; even
after my wife tried sending a message for me from our home computer.  I'll be
passing through Temple this afternoon, on my way home to San Antonio, and can
swap money for his old set of bed wood slats if I can somehow reach him.
Any help?
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel