[tcb] Re: Head count for Denis

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:47:57 -0500

On Aug 19, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Lonnie Bergman wrote:

> Dan, Ron,
> Bonnie and I are talking about meeting up with you at Cooper Lake. It
> would
> be nice to travel together. Maybe we could meet up with Steve & Sharon
> and
> Dennis & Claudia in Ft. Wo. And cruise to Cooper Lake together

I think Steve and Sharon, Shirley, Denis & Claudia, and Neil are
leaving Dallas around 6 am Thursday morning.

> I got a few questions.
> Which unit are you going to? Doctors Creek Unit or South Sulphur Unit?

Doctors Creek, I think.

> What time do you plan to head out Thursday morning?

It looks like about 1.5 hours from Dallas to Sulphur Springs
We could meet up there around 8 am.

> I can follow hwy 271 on my map to Poteau but I can't find 112.

It is just a State Hiway that cuts from Poteau up to US 271.

> Dan, are you going to be in Canton Thursday morning?
>

> Lonnie & Bonnie
> 71 Bus "Susie Sunshine"
> FWVF/CVWBC/TCB

Dan & Katrina Martin