[tcb] Re: Head count for Denis

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, The Westy Vanagon is an "84" Yes, I know it's a watercooled but I
still have fun with it. But it have great heat in the winter time---The Vanagon
Guy

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This little shindig is looking pretty cool.
As of now 1 week out we have the following participants:

Dan and Katrina Martin 71 delux (hou) +1 HUGE dog (Thor)
Ronnie Huges 71 hardtop westy (hou)
Bob and Mary Beth Perring 70 westy (hou)
Mark Sawyer ?? vanagon westy (hou)
Steve and Sharon Chamberlin 67 westy (dal)
Denis and Claudia Holbrook 76? westy (dal)
Neil McGlothin 69 ?? (dal)
I still don't know how many are gonna make it late from Dallas (Rob you
gonna make it to Denis' Thursday night)
I count 11
I don't think i forgot anyone, but I did get the call that my oldest
brother in going to take a job with KBR driving a truck in Iraq in the
middle of writing this.
I can't wait!
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus